- Vision Measuring Machine
- Hardness Testing Machines
- Optical Measuring Projector
- Industry Inspect Microscope
- Metallurgical Equipment
- Material Testing Machine
The function of the electronic universal testing machine and how to operate it
The electronic universal testing machine is a new generation of dual-space microcomputer controlled electronic universal testing machine specially designed for universities and research institutes. The design of the main machine and auxiliary equipment of the testing machine draws on the advanced technology of Shimadzu, which is beautiful in appearance, easy to operate, and stable and reliable in performance. So what are the functions of the electronic universal testing machine? How to operate? The following editor will give you a detailed introduction to these two issues.
1. The function of the electronic universal testing machine
1. The electronic universal testing machine adopts Taiwan AC frequency conversion motor, which has stable and reliable performance and has protection devices such as overcurrent, overvoltage, overspeed, and overload. The speed regulation ratio can reach 1:5000.
2. The electrical control circuit refers to the international standard and complies with the electrical standard of the national testing machine. It has strong anti-interference ability and ensures the stability of the controller and the accuracy of the experimental data.
3. Condition saving: test control data and sample conditions can be made into modules, which facilitates batch testing.
4. Automatic transmission: The speed of the moving beam during the test can be changed automatically according to a preset program or manually.
5. Automatic calibration: The system can automatically calibrate the accuracy of the indication.
6. Process realization: The test process, measurement, display and analysis are all completed by the computer.
7. Batch test: For samples with the same parameters, they can be completed in sequence after one setting.
8. Test software: Chinese WINDOWS interface, menu prompt, mouse operation.
Two, the operating steps of the electronic universal testing machine
1. Turn the main switch on.
2. According to the sample, select the measurement range, hang or remove the pendulum on the pendulum rod and adjust the handle of the buffer valve to align with the marking line.
3. Put the corresponding chuck into the upper and lower jaw seat according to the shape and size of the sample.
4. The electronic universal testing machine rolls and presses the recording paper (graph paper) on the roller of the tracer. This item is only performed when needed.
5. Turn on the oil pump motor, turn on the oil delivery valve to raise the test bed by 10 mm, and then close the oil valve. If the test bed is already in the raised position, you don’t need to turn on the oil pump to deliver oil first, just close the oil delivery valve. OK.
6. Clamp one end of the sample in the upper jaw.
7. Turn on the oil pump to adjust the pointer to the zero point of the dial.
8. Start the lower jaw motor, lift the lower jaw to an appropriate height, clamp the other end of the sample in the lower jaw, and make sure that the sample is vertical.
9. The electronic universal testing machine puts down the drawing pen on the push rod and enters the drawing preparation state (only when drawing is required).
10. According to the loading speed required by the test, slowly unscrew the oil delivery valve to carry out the loading test.
11. After the sample breaks, close the oil valve and stop the oil pump motor
The above is the function of the electronic universal testing machine and how to operate it shared by the editor. I hope it can help everyone!
Previous: CDA-101-1 safety helmet impact puncture tester
Next: Preparations and deformation measurement of electronic universal testing machine